AmigaActive (1341/2143)

From:Kevin Twyman
Date:18 May 2000 at 12:55:11
Subject:Re: What Software

Hello Robbin,

On 18-May-00, you wrote:

>>> Right, you have a 50 quid software voucher. You can only use it to
>>> get Amiga software, and you can top it up if necessary. What would
>>> you buy?

>> Is this entirely hypothetical, or do you actually have a £50

> In that case, I would register all my shareware/demo apps.

Great idea, and one I'm putting into practice myself.

> And its about time I did :^)

Get your money in those envelopes! ;)

Regards,

Kevin - Est. 1949 http://www.theboyz.freeserve.co.uk
A man with an Amiga A4000T CyberStormPPC 604e/233

Some people are like blisters: they never appear until the work is done.

Make new friends, find the old at Classmates.com: